Four More Pies

Four More Pies

Monday, July 19, 2010

A More Serious Note

Recent comments on this blog have made me take serious action to protect the integrity of both this blog and myself. It is shameful that I, Pie Francois, have to make the following statements. This blog of mine began as an outlet for me to improve my English and a means which made me able to give back to the Second Life Community as well as my friends in the metaverse. I have used this blog to inform followers and visitors of various events going on in Second Life. I have provided links to items on the Internet that I have found interesting. Recently, I introduced the Plaidmania Citizen of the Day, which has been successful in building up the character in the people who have won the coveted award. Therefore, I will no longer tolerate disparaging comments about other avatars made by useless trolls and douchebags.
(Of course since I am the creator of Plaidmania, I still reserve the right to make obscene statements about avatars as I see fit.)
I have contacted Linden Labs, the State of California, my local law enforcement, and the Federal Bureau of Investigations. I filed complaints with them and am cooperating with them by turning over all comments to the preceding respective departments. Now, the First Amendment of the Constitution grants us freedom of Expression, no matter how distasteful and disgusting. The comments are not the main issue that I am concerend with. What is most important is that stalking is a terrible crime that may be going on in Second Life to actually affect certain first lives.
So stalkers be forewarned. Plaidmania will never tolerate your bullshit.

3 comments:

  1. Your English is coming along quite nicely. However, when speaking of an award, it's WON not ONE. They sound the same, I know. Very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not understand what you are talking about Caidence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also Pie .... never end a sentence with a preposition. Not that you did that in your blog .... just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete