Four More Pies

Four More Pies

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sometimes Good Music Gets Lost

Do you ever wonder why a great song does not make it on to the top charts in world? Well, I always wonder why certain songs make it and others that are thought-provoking never were given the proper chance. I remember some time ago when there was a ukulele craze on YouTube. The following song was really a great song, the singer Loleini Unga Ngalu has a great voice and her stylized lyrics are something that you could hear on an RnB, pop or adult contemporary channel. I usually joke around on my blog, but this time I have to be serious. The following song is truly a gem. I wish I could buy this song. So, please listen to it as you will not regret it.

The song is called "Again".

No comments:

Post a Comment