Four More Pies

Four More Pies

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Caidence Andel Graciously Accepts Award

Upon discovering that she had won the Plaidmania Citizen of the Year Award, Caidence Andel accepted this award with the following statement:

        "To me this award means a lot because it shows that the human element of SecondLife is what’s important. It’s not about being perfect, it’s not about sounding absolutely correct, it’s not about what goes on in a computer. It’s about what goes on in your heart and what goes on in your head. Oh, I've got a bit of snot......

I want to thank everyone I've ever met in my entire life. I need to thank Whitney Houston. And, whenever you've got the Pope and the Dixie Chicks against you, your time is up.

With that discomfort, I do have a sense of gratitude. I want to say thank you to all the nominees and all the non-nominees that have never been here and never will be here.
   "

No comments:

Post a Comment