Four More Pies

Four More Pies

Sunday, June 12, 2011

St Anthony Could Have Been Citizen Back in the Day


Saint Anthony of Padua (actually he was from Lisbon, Portugal) is Plaidmania's Saint of the day! I know what some of you are thinking to yourselves, "Come on Pie, don't play around with this!" But allow me to retort, I figured that June 13th is the Feast Day and it would be most appropriate to make him Saint of the Day. He is the patron saint of lost items and I have prayed to Saint Anthony many times when I had lost my television's remote control or had misplaced the keys to the car. Therefore, I feel St. Anthony should be honored by Plaidmania. So, if you lose an item today (I hope you don't) you can pray to St. Anthony and say, "Hey, congratulations! You are Plaidmania's Citizen mmm... I mean Saint of the Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment